Sunday, August 21, 2005

Flash Your Mirror ..

Lets go get lost...
Take a trip,
Highway seventeen,
You know what I mean ..
You've been here before ..
Wild days, open road ..


Flash
She's next to me
Singing Bob Marley at the top of her voice
Whiz trees truck bang whiz
Beauty cornered in her wild abandon scream
Concentrate Drive Accelerate
“Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery..”
World goes POP
Dont ever Stop..
The magic has just begun,
Children of the Sun,
Welcome the dawn..
She points to the sky
Just one star out
Lets call her Venus...


Flash
Morning comes and you go outside
Green garden and a pile of mushrooms
Lying lazily by the corner
You look good enough to eat
You too my love
She wraps you in her velvet touch
These infinite dreams are ours forever
We were way outta touch
Crashing back down
She was fucked in the head
It was all a bit much
Really,
All that you're left with
Is three pounds of nonsense,
One packet of cheese,
And two grams of an unidentified yellow powder.
I wish I'd just gone to college,
I murmur as I walk away...

Flash
Whiz pow Bow Wow
All the dogs gone crazy
Whole Worlds a pounding ball of rage
Everyone's out to kill eachother
What the fuck
Why is everyone so pissed off ?
Greedy people, liar people
I thought I had issues
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
The entire species is fucked up.


Flash
Redemption on the street corner
Lonely eyes flash brotherhood
Corner-store waiter flashes the peace sign
Vague, formless beauty
Reflected in each stranger's eyes
As you pass them by
Remembering the faces
And the times we had .
I'm sorry if I hurt you my brother
I'm sorry if I hurt you my sister
I'm sorry if I hurt you my lover
I'm sorry if I hurt you my mother
I was just out having a good time
And still am .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home